Multiple Sleep Apnea problems and Need HELP!

I was diagnosed over 10 years ago, after suffering a stroke at the age of 47, with both Central and Obstructive Sleep Apnea, and also Narcolepsy. For 9 years, I wore my mask with my Auto-SV bi-pap machine, with no problems at all. In August of 2018, I got an infection in a bone implant that I had received years before. Because of that infection, the whole implant fell out and basically destroyed my gums on that side. Along with destroying my gums, it also left me with an open hole between my sinus cavity and mouth. Due to this hole in which air escapes, I can no longer wear the mask to my Auto-SV machine. I have attempted to wear both a nose mask and a nose/mouth mask, both of which are too painful to endure for more than a few minutes. Since this is the case, I have looked into dentist, and other doctors, who might help me be able to wear my mask and use my machine for my sleep apnea, but have had no luck. All the people I have met with and spoken to, can only work with my OSA, not the CSA.

Does any reader out there, know of anyone or any professional that could help me with this problem. I can tell that I am not wearing my mask and using my machine, by the way I feel during the day. I am exhausted, and so very tired all the time. I want help, but don’t know where to turn. I saw a surgeon who was afraid to try and fix the hole between my mouth and sinuses because of the terrible bouts of Trigeminal Neuralgia that I deal with. I am at a loss. Can anyone offer any advice or help? I would appreciate it more than you know!